4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tyler J Nathe?

Incredible doctor and person!!

I just want to tell you how much we appreciate Dr.Nathe! Dr.Nathe took a personal interest in my dad and was so kind to him. We thought my dad needed a knee replacement and when we came for our consultation Dr.Nathe knew something was not right. He immediately got us into to a Swedish and we discovered my dad had ALS. If it wasn't for Dr.Nathe and his desire to do right by every patient we would never have found that out. He is remarkable in every way and there is no other orthopedist I will ever trust but him!

The Best for Knees

Fantastic doctor and very friendly person.

Excellent

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Nathe is younger than many doctors (mid 30's) so is familiar with newer procedures and techniques (anterior hip replacement, etc.) He still has great eyesight; as I age, I realize how challenging diminishing eyesight must be for older doctors! I have seen him several times for my knees and have been very impressed with his knowledge and insight. His doesn't recommend surgery unless you need it and he doesn't think physical therapy alone will work. His big focus is enabling people to do the activities they want to do again. All of the surgeons at the Proliance Orthopedic group are excellent - including him. I highly recommend Dr. Nathe.

Great Dr. We have seen great results after knee surgeries with Dr Nathe

Dr. Tyler Nathe - othopedic surgeon

This was my first visit to Dr. Nathe and I selected him based on the recommendation of a Naturopath. Dr. Nathe took the time to discuss my x-ray results, what he suspected my injury to be and recommended a conservative course of treatment and carefully explained those steps. I was very impressed with him and the manner in which his office conducts its business.

Great first appointment

First visit to Dr. Nathe for the diagnosis. He was great, clearly knowledgeable, great bedside manner. Will most likely be scheduling a surgery soon with him, will rate him after the surgery as well.

Dr. Tyler J Nathe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.

Dr. Tyler J Nathe Is this you?