Dr. Tyler L Skaife Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyler L Skaife?

I dislocated my shoulder and is still not in place and have scapula pain like crazy!!! His surgery didn't really do much to my shoulder, but for the most part he's a nice fella.

I had knee surgery and went through Kaiser; Dr. Skaife was selected for me and I was extremely pleased by his knowledge and ability to talk me through what my procedure would be both in person, on the phone, and via Kaiser message. If I had to have another surgery (hopefully not!) I'd make sure he was my doctor.

Knee injection

He is knowledgeable and engaging and very good at explaining things to the patient. I had a number of appointments and the plan of care was to try a steroid injection. He explained the procedure and the risks - excellent job teaching me about a procedure that I was very nervous about, including the risk for infection. He failed to wash his hands before putting on his gloves or taking off his gloves. Some may say he could have washed his hands before he came in the room but after opening all of the cabinets to prep supplies it is critical to wash ones hands before reaching for gloves. I will not be returning to the practice.

Dr. Skaife is kind and very attentive. He made sure that I had a 100% understanding of my treatment plan before I went home and told me not to hesitate to call with any additional questions after leaving. The staff had nothing but wonderful things to say about him! A+

AWESOME!

Dr. Skaife is not only attractive, but is a wonderful Doctor! He is so so attentive to my needs, and his bedside manner is excellent! A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Tyler L Skaife is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.