Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyron A Alli
Dr. Tyron A Alli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Shenandoah, IA and Omaha, NE . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alli is affiliated with St Marys Community Hospital, Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tyron A Alli has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tyron A Alli has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Tyron A Alli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have never been around a Dr. or medical group that has so little regard for the patient. Neither Alli or his nurse Donna will return phone calls. I will not be returning!
I have been a patient of Dr Alli for more than a decade. He performed halo procedure on me three years ago and monitors my health annually. I had procedures done before Dr. Alli and he is far and away the best. Having been his patient for many years I feel we have a very good Dr. patient relationship. We go back and forth about my Hawkeyes and his Huskers!! '
Dr. Alli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Tyron A Alli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tyron A Alli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.