Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tyrone Cobb has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Tyrone Cobb has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Tyrone Cobb has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tyrone Cobb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Tyrone Cobb is the most unprofessional person i have ever met. I went to see him after i have been to four doctors for horrible knee pain. He moved my leg all around trying to diagnose the problem. I tensed up, he just about left the room. He said "I cant give you any diagnoses." He grabbed his paper work and started to walk out of the room. It wasn't the fact that he wanted to storm out of the room. It was the way he acted . Very stern! He seemed as if I were a nuisance to him and that I was making up my problem. Ive payed out of pocket for an MRI that showed results. My family doctor wanted me to see a surgeon because of the results. Dr. Cobb said "He couldn't find anything in any of the tests to even see a reason for having pain." In my opinion he charged me for an even more sore knee than when i walked in. This is not a practice that I would want any one to ever have to go see. I would recommend driving 1000 miles to a veterinarian before going to Dr. Tyrone Cobb.
Dr Cobb runs a tight ship. His office is always clean, well organized, and you never wait long to see him, unlike other doctors that overbook.He will do whatever is necessary for your problem, and with minimum of fuss. He doesn't refer you to other doctors unless it's an area he doesn't handle, such as spine.I've seen Dr Cobb for knee, shoulder, and hand. Each time I've been very satisfied. Hope he never retires.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Cobb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Troy (29 Years
BacksFeet and AnklesFracturesHandsNo second opinionsBeaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffTroy
38 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions41069 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tyrone Cobb in this video.
Dr. Tyrone Cobb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.