Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyrone E Arce MD
Dr. Tyrone E Arce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Elsinore, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Tyrone E Arce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tyrone E Arce has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tyrone E Arce - Posted on September 11th, 2018
I have never experienced treatment like this from a Physician! He was very unprofessional and arrogant! He dosen't want you to be aware of your own diseases and he wants to tell you what you have and call your other specialist unknowable! He insulted me and his staff well what can I say however you are whom you work for, I guess! I'm calling my insurance and changing him has my primary care physician immediately!
Worst Doctor Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tyrone E Arce - Posted on July 7th, 2018
Never have I dealt with a more unprofessional person, let alone a doctor. I am a Law Enforcement Officer and have a difficult schedule to manage, I had to make an appointment a month in advance due to his limited availability. When I saw the doctor I asked him to consider a medication called Narcan due to me having the potential of being accidentally exposed to drugs due to the nature of my work. The doctor incorrectly stated that it was illegal for him to prescribe the medication. I informed him in the state of California, because of the declared Opioid epidemic that the medication is even available without a prescription. I referred him to the FDA website for additional information. When I asked him to please research the medication he became rude, disrespectful and raised his voice at me. As I was talking to him he rudely interrupted me and told me to leave and, stormed out of the office like a child. The volume of his voice caught the attention of front desk staff who asked what happened, after explaining the situation they stated they would talk to the doctor on my behalf to see if he would reconsider. He stated if I provided my Law enforcement credentials he would consider the request. I immediately provided a copy of my ID and badge and I was given a follow-up appointment in a week. Today, the day of my follow-up appointment after waiting in the Doctors office I was told by the receptionist that the Doctor stated again it was illegal for him to prescribe the medication and I would not be receiving the medication. I asked to speak to the doctor regarding his decision. After a short moment, the receptionist stated the doctor refused to speak to me now or in the future and his decision was final and asked that I leave. The receptionist kindly suggested I find another doctor and gave me her recommendations. Never have I received such poor treatment, please do yourself a favor and seek another doctor.
Awful experience both times I saw him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tyrone E Arce - Posted on September 4th, 2017
This doctor is absolutely horrid. The first time I went to see him, I had moved to Lake Elsinore from out of state. He messed up my medications so bad. He also gave me prescriptions for just about every test you can think of. I told him I probably wouldn't be doing any of the testing and he got upset with me. The second time I saw him, he said he wouldn't give me my prescriptions because of no testing and refused to give me a referral for a chiropractor. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.
Worse Dr. I ever met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tyrone E Arce - Posted on February 6th, 2016
This Dr. was rude, arrogant, judgmental and very unprofessional to say the least. I'm a new patient and asked him to help me get my blood pressure back to normal. He laughed with a smirk and said what do you want me to do about it. I was floored could not believe a Dr. would respond so unprofessionally. Walked out of the room asked for my co-pay back. Terrible Dr. folks don't waste your time. By the way it's a dirty office and most of the office person worries was about the insurance. Waste of time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tyrone E Arce - Posted on August 12th, 2015
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Tyrone E Arce Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDOCTOR ARCE FAMILY MEDICAL CLINIC, 121 S Main St, Lake Elsinore, CA
Dr. Tyrone E Arce is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Elsinore, CA.