Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tyrus A Pritchard has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This guy was my father's urologist. He got a false negative on a biopsy for prostate cancer after an extremely high PSA. My Dad's treatment was delayed for months because of that. After starting treatment, this "Dr" was negligent in outrageous ways in managing my Dad's treatment. My Dad suffered a lot and died much sooner than he should have because we had the misfortune of having this Dr. in our town. He is greedy, lazy and stupid.
Dr. Pritchard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Tyrus A Pritchard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorence Medical Associates, 646 Cox Creek Pkwy Ste B, Florence, AL
Dr. Tyrus A Pritchard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, AL.