Dr. Tyrus S Soares Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tyrus S Soares?

I take pain management serious! He don't!

He believes that if he has a pain contract , his patients are saints. I know of many times other providers have contact him to tell him that patients were getting pain mess from other providers.his response is I have a pain contract that's not happening. And now we know he is oblivious to the real world !

Absolute frustration

Dr. Soares seems fine but his office help is awful. I've dealt with this office for a year always hoping at some point it will get better but each time I go I leave extremely frustrated wondering way I don't change doctors. The office "help" is rude, don't return calls, and have my account all messed up. To add to the mess every time I go in we go over my medication list and every time I tell them it is wrong you'd thing they would make a notation of meds discontinued since it is imperative the doctor have a list of the correct medications. So I guess my thoughts are Dr. Soares is okay but he needs to either set his staff straight or clean house.

Worst bedside manner I have ever seen. Would not listen or let us speak. Very pompous and condescending and not helpful at all.

Does not take time to listen to patient. Very pompous. Says patient doesn't comply but he doesn't listen. Says to just deal with the pain.

Great Listener

This doctor is a great listener, and he is very confident and knowledgable. However, I do think that he is a bit narrow-minded in his treatment options and too against any opiates for pain management. I believe he should be more open-minded and not treat everyone as if they are just seeking pain medicine. I do think, though, that this doctor listens very well and never rushes me. He takes his time and explains things in detail. I would recommend this doctor. Also, there is one lady in the front office that is always kind of rude and snobby. Other than that, the rest of the staff is very friendly, though.

Eife

Dr Soares took time to explain things to us he never was on a hurry. He told us why things were being done. I was happy with his services. Still am

idiot

this dr is a complete idiot!!!!!!!!! should NOT be allowed to practice!!!!!

Very Positive Experience

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Soares. He was very considerate and listened very well as well as allowed me to ask then answered all of my questions. I feel very hopeful with the course of treatment he has set me on.

Wouldn't return calls

Dr. Soares sent me through the required appointments in preparation to undergo a trial of a spinal cord stimulator. But after all of that was done and I, my wife, and my primary doctor's office tried calling over 30 times to schedule the actual trial, nobody would call any of us back. It is the worst service I have ever received from a doctor, to give a patient hope that they can cut your pain in half with a procedure, lead you through the tests necessary before the trial and then just dump you without so much as an explanation?!?! Would not recommend this doctor or clinic at all.

Horrible Experience

Dr. Soares's bedside manner is really bad. He does not listen to you, he thinks he is God. He tried to get me to me enroll in a 40 hr per week class for a month and did not understand that I had to work. Then he would say, 'Well there is nothing else I can do for you'. They will put things in your office notes that they checked this or that, when in reality they never did those things during that visit and when you go to upper management to report it, they will defend him.

a nightmare dr!

this dr was a snob and very rude, did not want to listen at all, just do all the talking, I think he just likes listening to himself do all the talking, when I tried to tell him something, he would interrupt, then he just tried to get me into a 40 hr a week "pain-management" clinic OMG! this dr actually thinks he is God or something??? also seems very chauvinistic

Do not recommend

Do not recommend this doctor