Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tyson L Burden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tyson L Burden has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Tyson L Burden has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tyson L Burden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 12
I have a friend that has cancer, dr. burden knew he had and did not let my friend know. did not find out until he had an app. with a doc. in Joplin, mo. I would not go to him if he was the last doc. standing. I know of another case that is just as bad. but he will write you a scrip for just about anything
I begged this dr to see me for three weeks time 15 or 20 tmes a day in extreme pain. I was told too booked etc.. and then 3 weeks later was told that they need see me now its a emergancy as my blood test were bad and dangerous. They do more test say next morning they will have results nothing that day came went next day too paged dr he swore he would get me in for hydroscan and that the next day woud called nothing no room etc.Then i go to request medical records after being seen in er and treated horribly peeing blood. Dr office say no room to see me and they say that take a month to get records and they were concerned about blood test results need these new heart gallbladder and pancrease tests dne to make sure not a fluke i failed those too and still havent heard back and they not taking my calls or replying nothing. very frustrated. then they took my medicine away and sayig they no longer give controlled medicine to no one regardless of there documented conditions dr is no longer doing it for anyone. then after i leave i hear how a person call in and ask to be seen for vomiting. they got her in immediatly yet i waiting weeks unsucessfully
I find Dr. Burden a very capable r. That listens to you and will take a course of action to diagnose your health problems. If needed He will send you to the right specialist and for the right tests you need. His Baxter Springs office is very busy and wait time can be over 30 mins. The staff is very nice and seem to be caring efficient. It is hard to get in without an appointment and getting worked in can take some extra waiting but that is to be expected. I always get my questions answered and He will discus things with you until you understand the diagnosis.
21 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Tyson L Burden accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBurden Medical Clinic, 445 E 10th St, Baxter Springs, KS
Dr. Tyson L Burden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baxter Springs, KS.