Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uche Chukwudi
Dr. Uche Chukwudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gardena, CA, with another office in Harbor City, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chukwudi is affiliated with Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus, Memorial Hospital of Gardena and California Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Uche Chukwudi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Critical Care
Showing 3 of 3
Lets just say im looking for a new Dr. This office is filthy. The bathroom is as bad as a gas station, no joke!! He is impossible to understand, He is a bad listener. He is condescending, and very arrogant. His assistant Nancy is the powerhouse of the office. If she wasn't there he would be doomed for certain. she is crazy awesome. He dosent appreciate her or his patients. The office is dirty, dingy and most unprofessional. The take days to call you with any diagnosis or test results. I ended up finally calling. The diagnosis was troubling and they had no sense of urgency. I can see them being sued in the future for failing to follow through with test results on a more professional timely manner. USE THE BATHROOM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Just saying
Dr. Chukwudi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Memorial Hospital of Gardena
California Hospital Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
College Hospital Cerritos - BH and CD only
California Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
15 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1998
California Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Uche Chukwudi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Uche Chukwudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardena, CA.