Dr. Uchechi N Wosu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Uchechi N Wosu?

When I go in for my physicals, she makes me feel like we're old girlfriends catching up on life. She's very thorough. She remembers or takes excellent notes of my family dynamics, my personality, my likes & dislikes, etc. She's very friendly. I honestly feel like I call tell my doctor any and everything.

Dr. Wosu is Awesome

Ive been going to Dr. Wosu for at least 5 years, I wont go to another. She's professional, informative, engaged and she cares Thanks Dr. Wosu!!!

Best Doctor Ever

I've been a patient of Dr. Wosu's for a while now. She is one of the best internal medicine doctor's. She always get's my situation resolved with no problem.

I did not like the Dr not reaching out to me after i did not show up for an appointment. Didn't like it that she does not like to touch, does not like treat for ailments and she is not the most friendly person.

Great doctor - supporting staff not so much.

Dr. Wosu is a great doctor. She actully saved my life in 2015, but the supporting staff in her office is another story. At my last physical, the staff person let me walk out of the office without giving me my persrcribed shots. I was then called at breakfast to come back and get them. When I returned I was given the wrong shot (pneumonia 13 instead of pneumonia 23) and told I was done only to have another staff member point out I was not done and was to be given another shot (tetanus). Thank God I had no ill effects from recieving the wrong shot, but what ever pneumonia 23 was suppose to do for me will have to wait until next year. While in the waiting area, I have also noticed staff people engaged in causal conversation with co-workers then answering the phone putting the caller on hold and continue chatting with co-workers before completing the call. A doctor's supporting staff can be just as important in the care of patients as the doctor. I am unhappy that I am know looking for a doctor like Dr. Wosu, but hopefully with a more competent and professional staff.

Very Nice and Knowledgeable

I have seen this doctor a few times. The office is clean and the staff is very pleasant. Dr. Wuso is also very pleasant, caring and patient. She is knowledgeable and not afraid to say let me look that up for you, whatever the case may be. She has a good ear and I welcome that. I hope she is around for a while, I enjoy her being my doctor

Dr. Uchechi N Wosu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suitland, MD.