Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Uday K Bhargava has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Uday K Bhargava has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Went to see him for the first time last Saturday. I'm originally from the deep south and have a number of health issues that are chronic. He really listened to me, to my concerns with both the issues and familial history. He's taking his time and running his own tests to see the full picture. At the same time, he's adjusted my medication to address familial issues that other doctors seemed to ignore. So far the adjustment seems to be working.
Dr. Bhargava is an amazing Doctor, he has found illnesses in me that 2-3 visits to the Emergency room couldn't find! dr. Bhargava is caring, sensitive and cares deeply for his patients, my family sees him and LOVE him. He listens to your concerns and has a conversation with his patients which is VERY important! I hope he is still in practice when my children get older....THE BEST!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
46 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Uday K Bhargava accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDowntown Center, 447 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Uday K Bhargava in this video.
Dr. Uday K Bhargava is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.