4.8

Have you seen Dr. Uday Devgan?

I'm an ophthalmologist, and Dr. Devgan did my LASIK

As an ophthalmologist myself, I chose Dr. Uday Devgan to perform my LASIK procedure because he is known in our profession to have the best outcomes and lowest complications. Dr. Devgan is not only known for having gifted surgical hands, but he also trains ophthalmology residents, so he is always on the cutting edge of our field. My experience with Dr. Devgan and his office was absolutely perfect. Dr. Devgan has a fantastic bedside manner. At my pre-op appointment I met all of his staff who immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Devgan's surgical planning was precise and spot on. Coordinating my appointments with his staff was pleasant and flexible. I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful his staff were, and I only wish I could steal them away to work at my office one day. Any ophthalmologist would be lucky to have them! On the day of my surgery, my refraction was double checked, I was given a light sedative, and given time to relax in a massage chair in a pre-op room. Once I was ready, I was invited into the OR suite. Dr. Devgan has a very unique setup in his OR suite that allows the surgical bed to pivot between the lasers, allowing for a seamless transition for the patient between the laser for the flap creation and the laser for the ablation. As far as I know, his is the only practice to employ such a method and it is genius!!! After experiencing it myself I am convinced that this should be a standard setup at all LASIK offices. Dr. Devgan and his staff made me feel at ease throughout the procedure, which was over almost before it had begun! For me it felt like it only lasted 2 minutes from the moment I lay down on the bed to the moment I stood back up. There was no pain. After coming home and taking a nap, my vision was great! I walked to the grocery store that night and marveled at my new visual acuity. I kept waiting to feel dryness or pain, but only every experienced a mild foreign body sensation that disappeared after 24 hrs. At my follow up appointment the next day I was able to easily read the 20/15 line and even some of the 20/10 line. I felt like I had eagle eyes! Dr. Devgan nailed our target exactly because my new prescription was measured to be plano (0.00 both eyes). Goodbye contacts and glasses! I have been enjoying my stunning vision ever since. In short, Dr. Devgan is an amazing surgeon, and even his fellow surgeons think so. If you need LASIK or cataract surgery, he is your doctor. His staff is also extremely helpful and friendly and will make you feel comfortable and valued.

Very complicated eyes, Dwaynes syndrom

Dr. Devgan did both of my eyes in the same morning and I was back to work in 24 hour, he is great. I know other people who still have problems, but not me!!!

So HAPPY

Not only a truly nice man but a very capable and caring provider. Excellent staff. Excellent provider.

Uday is the best

My experience with Uday was so good that when the treatment and followup came to a conclusion, I was saddened that I would not be seeing him again for a whole year. When you consider that I flew in from Phoenix to los Angeles for the privilege, that is really something. I am very happy with the surgical results and the caring manner and enthusiasm for each patient that he shows. I chose Uday over surgeons in my home town and elsewhere in the US due to his visibility on the world stage of Ophthalmology and the level of respect he garners world wide. If you are fortunate enough to schedule your surgery with this man, you have my unreserved recommendation and know that you are in the best of hands.

I Can See Clearly Now!

My cataracts had reached the point where my quality of life had deteriorated greatly. I am 74 and tennis is my passion. I increasingly noticed that I was not seeing clearly on the court as well as when I drove my car. For the last 25 years or so, I have worn progressive glasses for distance. (not needed for reading). Blessedly, my family doctor told me she knew the best surgeon in California and recommended Dr Devgen. I called his office for a consultation and was immediately impressed by the courtesy of Danielle, who patiently went over the basics of what types of surgery are available. Not only could I have my cataracts removed, but I could also opt for a lens that would correct my nearsightedness, albeit for an additional out of pocket cost. A week later my wife and I met Dr D. To say we were blown away by his lovely demeanor and obvious expertise would be an understatement. Two weeks later, he operated on my left eye and two weeks thereafter on my right eye. Every aspect of of the procedure; the Surgical Center he uses, his follow up exams the day after each surgery, the continued kindness and competence of his staff, from David who tested my eyes at the consultation and again at the post-op appointment, to Sepi and Dianna at the front desk, as well as Karen, who handles the financial and appointment aspects of the practice. All were wonderful! I am now seeing 20-20 without glasses. Colors are brighter and images are sharper. All due to the BEST cataract surgeon one could ever hope to find. Uday Devgan!

Amazing

At 8 am Monday, I had my cataract procedure. At8 am Tuesday, I was playing tennis, and continued this activity all week with ever improving vision. Can read IPad without glasses, work on my computer, read books, drive better, see everything sharper, all without glasses. Miraculous! Bill Boyarsky

Dr. Devgan treated my high astigmatism to perfect vision

I recently had the LASIK procedure done from Dr. Devgan, and I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. Having worn glasses since the 4th grade and having suffered from high astigmatism my entire life, I am still marveling at the fact that I now have 20/20 vision. Dr. Devgan and his entire staff were absolutely professional, responsive, and unbelievably warm and supportive throughout the whole process, from the minute I walked in for my consultation to the minute I walked out with a brand new lifestyle. This has been a life-changing experience for me, and I hope my review can help anyone who is considering getting LASIK done--don't wait! Hands down, Dr. Devgan is the one you want to entrust with your vision!!

DR. UDAY DEVGAN GAVE ME THE SIGHT OF A 20-YEAR OLD!

I am an eye surgeon, and I chose my mentor and colleague, Dr. Uday Devgan, to perform my cataract surgery. Dr. Devgan performs each and every surgery as if he were operating on his own family, with the highest level of surgical skill, medical judgment, and world-class expertise. He is passionate about delivering the best surgical outcomes, and he takes pride in providing the most superb result. He does all this in the most kind, most gentle, and most caring manner. It is a great honor for me to have been blessed with the gift of Dr. Devgan's brilliant surgery. Dr. Uday Devgan has given me the sight of a 20-year old.

Cataract surgery

Dr. Devgan is an incredible eye surgeon. I selected him because all his reviews were outstanding and I certainly made the right choice. He is very thorough taking time to explain in detail all the current condition and proposed treatment in a most pleasant manner. The surgery went very well and the recovery both rapid and complete. I now have the best vision of my life. His office staff are efficient and courteous. Altogether a most pleasant and effective experience.

Corrective Surgery

After having undergone cataract surgery on my left eye in my home town about 4 years ago, and having acheived less than desireable results, I was aprehensive about having my right eye done. My case was exceptionally challenging due to my history of poor vision coupled with a history of RK surgery in both eyes. .I did extensive research and learned of Dr. Devgan's expertise and outstanding outcomes with cataract surgery after RK. Dr. Devgan's surgical center is the epitome of a state of art facility. He was very kind, approachable and understanding- at the same time -demonstrated a level of expertise and confidence that put me at ease with respect to undergoing a surgical correction to my cataract. My experience from start to finish exceeded my expectations and the end result was one that is difficult to put into words. To go from fearing permanent vision loss to seeing better than I have in years, was truly a life changing experience. Dr. Devgan, thank you from the bottom of my heart

Dr. Devgan is the surgeons, surgeon

I have been in ophthamology for over 25 years and observed hundreds of cataract surgeries. I chose Dr. Devgan to perform cataract surgery on a close family member. The outcome was exactly as Dr. Devgan predicted and promised. He is simply the best surgeon and in addition has a wonderful beside manner.

Dr. Devgan is an extremely skilled surgeon who, importantly, also takes the time to thoroughly and patiently explain his diagnosis and his treatment recommendations; a rare combination these days. His staff are also courteous, helpful, and efficient, and his facilities are state-of-the-art. My original diagnosis was made by a local practitioner who seemed competent. However, after seeing Dr. Devgan for a second opinion, the difference in the quality of care was stark and immediately obvious. As such, I was happy to switch to his care, despite the fact that this meant that I had to endure a multiple hour drive in each direction to see him (in LA traffic, no less). My procedure went flawlessly, the outcome was perfect, and I will certainly be referring my friends and family to Dr. Devgan in the future.

Dr. Uday Devgan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Uday Devgan Is this you?