Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uday Reddy
Dr. Uday Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Cedar Park, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake, South Austin Hospital and DCHS-Austin-Seton Southwest Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Uday Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
South Austin Hospital
DCHS-Austin-Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Seton Medical Center
St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Seton Northwest Hospital
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Round Rock Hospital
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Seton Southwest Hospital
Mhhs Hermann Hospital
15 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Uday Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Uday Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.