3.4

Unprofessional

If I could give this doctor a zero I would. I have never seen such an unprofessional medical doctor before. She made an offensive comment about my appearance, I went home crying to my husband. She ordered me medication and did not give me instructions on how to take it and what to do,I had to Google what to do. I would not recommend this doctor. Extremely unprofessional.

Dr.Nune is a very caring, understanding dr. She is very thorough in all aspects with patient care and actually listens and hears what a patient is telling her. You never feel rushed in her office.

Dr. Udayashree Nune is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clewiston, FL.