Dr. Udita R Jahagirdar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Udita R Jahagirdar?

for a year i suffered in pain and after being wrongly diagnosed by several doctors , I fanikk after suffering for more than a year and wrongly diagnoses , I saw Dr. Jahagirdar she examen me ,did the proper test and I needed a Hysterectomy . I am finally living pain free . She is amazing and caring .. Maria F

Long time patient

I've been going to her for 30 years minus a period of time where I lived too far away. Now I drive over an hour because it's worth it for the service I receive and trust I have in her.

I have been a patient of Dr. Jahagirdar's for over 28 years and I would highly recommend her for gynecological needs. She is very caring, compassionate, and always pleasant! She takes the time to listen if you have any questions or concerns and always offers the best solution for treatment. Her staff, especially Terry and Sue, are the best! I have had to use other GYN's due to insurance changes but I have always come back to Dr. Jahagirdar!

going for first visit

Dr. J comes highly recommended as I've been having fibroid issues and searching for a surgeon with minimal invasive expertise. Had a very horrible experience with another consul and will be seeing Dr. J for my first visit next tuesday. Looking forward to it.

Excellent doctor

I am so glad I found Dr. Jahagirdar, she makes what can be a very uncomfortable appointment tolerable. She has a great bedside manner and discusses issues so the patient understands.

New Patient

Was referred to Dr. Jahagirdar by our family physician for a Hysterectomy. So far I must say I cant relate to some of the negative comments that have been posted. I have just started the process and my surgery is scheduled for an up coming time. I have had, so far the most pleasant experience with Dr. Jahagirdar and her staff, they have all been very helpful and willing to spend as much time needed with me. The office wait time is minimal. Hopefully the surgery and hospital stay will be as pleasant....

As with typical Dr. office staff, the lady who answers the Sanford office phone was very unfriendly and had a nasty disposition towards me. Office staff should be trained to be more professional.

She preformed surgery on me

I truely believe this dr is very very good. She has a lot of patience, no pun intended, and I am glad that I have her as mine.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr Jahagirdar has been my physician for the last 15 years. Now my daughter and all of her friends go to her. She is amazing and puts everyone at ease. Her care and concern makes it easy for first time patients to feel comfortable. Her medical expertise remains instrumental in my successful treatment. I highly recommend Dr Jahagirdar

Dr. Jahagirdar is the best!

I had a health scare a couple of years ago. My OB/GYN was not handling my health with care. Dr. Jahagirdar came highly recommended. I've been going to Dr. Jahagirdar for over 2 years now, after firing my last OB/GYN, and she has consistently provided quality, proactive care! As long as you are open with her about your history, concerns, and interests, she has excellent recommendations!!!

exceptional surgical skills

Very Unprofessional Office Staff

Dr J. was ok (very quick, but all I needed was a routine check up). Her front office staff was incredibly rude, tried to charge me without even verifying if my insurance covered the visit, and then had ME call the insurance company to check my benefits before I could pay my copay and leave the office. ..isn't that your job??