Dr. Ugo Goetzl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ugo Goetzl?

Posted on August 17th, 2012

The best doctor! Very knowledgable about MS and takes great care of his patients!

Excellent Doc

Posted on October 8th, 2010

I recommend this neurologist to all of my friends with Multiple Sclerosis. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the disease and current treatments. In fact, I am convinced he stays up late each night reading hard core research which he can site and compare instantly at any given moment. In addition, he is incredibly kind and gives careful consideration to treatment of the disease, but more importantly to how the disease is impacting the whole person. I have been a patient of his for several years and know that he has positively impacted my life in a huge way.

Posted on February 20th, 2009

I have known Dr. Goetzl as a patient for over 20 years, he diagnosed me. He has helped me deal with my disease(multiple sclerosis)and treat it. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 25th, 2016