Dr. Ujjal S Sandhu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ujjal S Sandhu?

Ms.

I have been a patient with Dr. Sandhu for about 40 years. I would recommend him and have many times. He is so kind, patient and makes the visit less stressful. I don't know what I will do when he retires. I do not want to go to another gynecologist.

Horrible Human Being

I have never been treated so poorly in all my life. If you care about your health do no go to him. He just wants to get paid and go home as quickly as possible. Has no bed side manners and no compassion when you are faced with dire news.

HORRIBLE!

I wouldnt even give this man a 1 star but it makes you pick atleast 1. He has the most HORRIBLE bed side manner. My sister 31 yrs old went to the ER at womens and childrens where he was "on call" he told her she was miss using the ER ( she was in pain,she had cancer) He told her "quit crying your not dying" 2 weeks later MY SISTER PASSED AWAY! what a horrible man!

Unsatisfied

Dr. Sandhu neglected to inform me of my test results. His staff was cold and often rude, very unorganized. I never felt like I could talk to him about issues I was having (& I have endometriosis so that is important). He was more concerned that I had gained 5lbs (over the course of a year!) than about my pap smear. I would not recommend him. I'm sure he was a great doctor (he delivered me), but he's no longer in his prime.

Dr. Ujjal S Sandhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.