3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ulas Bozdogan?

I love this man!

Dr. Boz performed a robotic assisted myomectomy on my almost 2 pound fibroid. It's only been a day, and I'm up and about, walking around, with only minor pain. My "regular" OB-GYN only offered me an open surgery with a 6-8 week recovery - it was going to be the equivalent of a c-section. I found Dr. Boz on my own, after searching for options that my regular doctor wasn't offering. I was easily persuaded to go with his suggestion of the robotic assisted surgery, and I am so glad I did. I already feel the difference in my uterus with the fibroid gone, and the only pain I feel is from the small incision sites on my abdomen, but they are healing quickly. I'm only taking ibuprofen, no narcotics, the pain is not bad at all. Dr. Boz is so caring, he gave us his phone number, already texted my husband to see how I was doing, hugged me in the recovery room - he's amazing. I highly, highly recommend him for your fibroids!

Great Experience

Healing nicely from yesterday’s endometriosis excision surgery. This was my 2nd surgery. My first was done with a reproductive endocrinologist a few years ago ... that doctor was good, but left endo inside me and worried just about removing the endo that would help me get pregnant. I wasn’t even trying to get pregnant at the time! I just wanted to feel good again and not terrible 25 days a month. He was more concerned with the idea of a pregnancy than actually healing me long term. Here’s the difference: Dr. Boz cared about me and my overall well being. He is truly the most attentive and responsive surgeon I have ever known. From day 1, I felt comfortable because he took the time to answer all questions and we talked on our cell phones 3 other times in a 2 week period to discuss my concerns. He treated me as if I was family. I had a non-related surgery at HUMC before, one at valley and one at St. Joe’s. This experience was the least anxiety provoking because I knew I was in good hands with Dr.Boz, the nurses and the anesthesiologist. I believe the robotic surgery will yield much better results than than laparoscopic surgery I had because it is a more precise technique- but the robot is only as good as the surgeon controlling it. Dr. Boz just called me before (yes, on a Sunday while with his own family) to see how I am doing. Thank you doctor for being great and treating me as an equal. You don’t often get that kind of treatment from a surgeon. 🌻

Dr Boz has been a God send. I went to him right before Thanksgiving after bleeding for about 3-4 weeks. He said that he would take out my fibroids. He performed a myomectomy and took out 3 fibroids. His staff is friendly and Dr Boz was truly a miracle doctor. Thank you Dr Boz for doing what you said you would do and for putting my mind at ease. If you have issues or need a second opinion please go see Dr Boz. - Cynthia O

The best Doctor

Doctor Bozdogan performed a Hysterectomy and took time to go over the details of the surgery with me.He was able to answer all my questions and whenever I have any concern he respond to me via his cell phone. I highly recommend Doctor Bozdogan.

Excellent surgeon

Was scheduled to have a daVinci hysterectomy with another surgeon who became ill. I found Dr Bozdogan and met with him right away. He shared his cell phone with me, answered all of my questions and promptly scheduled my surgery. In preop met 3 nurses who had personally used him and stated he was the best. The surgery was completed and I was discharged with virtually no pain or any issues. Follow up care was thorough. Highly recommend him.

Incredible Care

Dr. Boz has made my first pregnancy so special. I switched to him as my OBGYN after he took such wonderful care of my mother when she had to have surgery. I am so grateful that we found him because now he is able to be there for me with the same care for my first born (and will be with future children). With frequent check ins and his calm and sincere attitude my husband and I always feel assured and confident in our baby's progress and the hands he is in with the most professional care he and his wonderful nurses provide. It is so relieving to trust him completely and I could not be more appreciative.

clueless, opportunist and incompetent

the other reviewers are right. he will spend the 5 minutes complaining about knick knacks without offering a solution. do yourself a favor and stay away from a horrid experience.

Uterine Fibroid Removal

He truly cares about his patients and he is the only Dr. who I was able to directly communicate even by texting and calling his cellphone. I had a uterine fibroid that best NYU Doctors for years could not get a solution to, then I met Dr Boz and he made it so easy and got rid of my uterine fibroid with an excellent robotic laparoscopy. I can say that he has given my lifes quality back and I am so thankful that a Dr still exists who truly cares about their patients!

He is a great doctor and even better surgeon. Very comfortable with him!

I got an operation ın my home country Unfortunately his tecnics after birth regarding epizyotomi was bad.

He is very bad about epizyotomi during vaginal birth. He even didn't check it after birth. I need an other operation regarding to solve this problem. I am very dissapointed

Unfortunately I had a bad experience with ULAŞ bozdogan. If you give your first birth you can be worry about it. You need to trust the doctor. He should spend time answering questions. And he should be polite. He should follow up you after birth at least. Unfortunately I couldn't find these with him. I had problem after birth regarding epizyotomi. I have to take an other operation in other doctor. I had a very bad epizyotomi. The worst thing was he even did not follow me and he did not check it after birth. I am very sad about it as a woman.

He is a very bad doctor. I do not recommend He is only interested in money and he even doesn't follow us well after surgery

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan Is this you?