Dr. Ulhas V Mayekar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ulhas V Mayekar?

Dr is fine; receptionist is AWFUL

Dr Mayekar's front desk/receptionist is as rude as they come - for a doctor's - especially a psychiatrist's office??!! On a number of occasions she's made me feel small and stupid for no good reason - this I don't need when I'm struggling with my mental health. Follow-up by the doctor would be helpful - I found he didn't track/recall what tests he's sent me for, or 'picked up' on where we left off with any issues as I proceeded thru monthy visits thru a very difficult time.

Great doctor and staff

Dr. Mayekar and his staff are no nonsense practitioners but don't be put off by their no nonsense approach. If you are in a jam, he will be there for you and the office staff also will go out of their way to help you out. Recently, there was a mix-up at my pharmacy and I was without my meds. I was going into SSRI withdrawal so I called the number the doc leaves on his machine for after hours issues. I felt bad disturbing him but I was in a bad way. He immediately understood the problem and helped to get it straightened out immediately. I cannot tell you how relieved I was. I highly recommend Dr. Mayekar for your mental health needs.

Excellent psychiatrist

Dr. Mayekar is an excellent psychiatrist who listens carefully to his patients when they are needing to make adjustments to their medication regimes. He takes into account the specific needs of the individual patient, how medications may effect them, and how the patient might make various changes to improve their quality of life. He is also calm, and engaging which allows patients to feel calm too. Waiting times is very brief and appointments are easy to obtain.

excellent