The Best GI Doctor in the MidSouth.

My husband is a patient with Dr. Duncan and I am extremely happy with everything that he & his staff do for him. From the very 1st visit we felt at home and with each visit the relationship is more heart-warming. I trust Dr Duncan & his staff with my husband's health & would gladly recommend him.

best gastro doctor anywhere

after a year of being misdiagnosed with cancer and then diverticulisis by the clowns at gastro 1 and saint francis whom insisted that they must cut out my colon for me to live, I saw dr. Duncan. I explained my ordeal from day one of my illness and provided the list of medications I had been taking. he immediately saw it as SIBO and in 3 weeks I was cured. had it not ben for dr. Duncan, and dr. fox in Bartlett, I would probably be wearing a colostomy bag for the rest of my life.

Amaizing dr and staff

Dr Duncan is patient, understanding and very knowledgeable on his work. His staff is amaizing as well and I know I am safe with them. I'm knew to the area and I couldn't be happier with my gastroenterology dr. Mrs Jennifer, his nurse is amaizing as well. She's takin more time with me even over the phone and dealing with myself can be very trying at times yet they never lose there professionalism. Thank you delta gastroenterology!

Caregiver

Dr. Duncan was very rude to my father who has dementia. We waited 2.5 hours in the waiting room to be called to the back and waited an additional 30 minutes before he came in to see him. Then he had the audacity to raise his voice because my father's answers were not consistent. As a physician, he was very unprofessional

He's a very smooth Doctor that listen to what you have to say. What i like most ishis manners? He's just an overall good person as well as a Doctor.

Dr. Ulric D Duncan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.