Dr. Ulrich P Jorde Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ulrich P Jorde?

Medical Excellence at its Best

Dr. Jorde is an amazing cardiologist. He is a brilliant physician and a genuinely caring, person. I came to him with a diagnosis of a potentially serious cardiac, condition. He did not agree with the diagnosis but set out a course by which he would determine the exact problem. He explained every step and answered all of my questions. The diagnostic studies have proven that Dr. Jorde's initial assessment was correct. He has identified the problem and It is being effectively treated. I truly feel that he is genuinely happy that I am getting better. I am extremely fortunate to be under the care of such a brilliant, caring, straightforward physician.

dr. jorde is an excellent doctor. He took care of me pre and post heart transplant surgery. He is still my cardiologist. He never gave up on me even when I was ready to give up on myself because of my congestive heart failure. He as well as his staff are caring and compassionate.

Dr. Ulrich P Jorde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.