Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ulysses Findley has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Showing 5 of 27
I was in an auto accident and was referred to Dr. Findley by my lawyer. The staff was very friendly and I went through the paperwork easily. Dr. Findley was very attentive and helped narrow down my problem areas and the rehabilitation is going great. Dr. littlefield is helpful and the therapists explain everything and are very personable. I recommend checking this facility out.
24 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1994
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Ulysses Findley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChronic Pain Management, 1660 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Ulysses Findley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.