Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Uma G Gunnala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
I was forced to go to a doctor who took Mercy Care Plan and she was the one recommended. I had been going to one of the best doctors in the valley and she did not compare. She did not want to give me the presecriptions that I had been on for years and wanted me to see specialists instead of taking her time with me. I only say her on time and switched doctors immediately.
My whole visit I felt like I was bothering Dr. Gunnala. She did not make me feel the least bit comfortable, and I felt rushed to leave. Her bedside manner is pathetic. She scoffed at me very condescending-like several times while I was explaining my pain, and she had already diagnosed me in her head before even listening to me. The worst doctors visit I have ever had by far...
30 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Maricopa Integrated Health System
Dr. Uma G Gunnala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUma Gowri Gunnala Md, 18700 N 64th Dr Ste 206, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Uma G Gunnala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.