Dr. Uma Jayaraman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Uma Jayaraman?

PA in office were great, Dr. Just wanted to find something to bill to my insurance company

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Jayaramen was not at all concerned about my well being. I have chronic health conditions that have been stable on medication for over 10 years, and yet I went to Dr. J's office 2-3 times a year for follow-ups as she requested. All of the follow-ups were very short, unless she could find an unneccessary test to run or vaccine to give me so she could bill my insurance company. When it came time to order my yearly bloodwork, she said I needed to schedule a physical to discuss my health history in order to get my bloodwork because the appointment I had scheduled was only to followup on my existing medications. She was never concerned about my healt, just how she could use me to get money from my insurance company.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Jayaraman is awesome. The other reviewers who have negative comments are just wrong. If there's something wrong with the way you are living your life (smoking, diet, alcohol), Dr. Jayaraman will speak the truth about what you are doing to your body, and some people just can't handle it...but that's exactly what a doctor should do. Great doc.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

The staff is rather rude at times. Appointments are short no matter what the issue. Dr. Jayraman hates to be asked questions that might seem to challenge her knowledge or experience. At times unprofessional. She recommended that I see a therapist, but she wouldnt return the therapists calls. She even forgot that that we discussed getting off meds, and was upset when I told her that I discussed it with MY therapist. Her attitude is lecture rather than discussion. For a primary doctor, her bedside manners are lacking and unpolished, and show a lack of maturity in the profession, when I compare her with my Endocrinologist or OBGYN, for example. She is more concerned about her need to spend no more than 15 minutes than she is about addressing my issues and concerns as a patient. I wish I could do it over.

other reviewer is wrong

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I've had nothing but a wonderful relationship with Dr. Jayaraman!

Worst Primary Care Doctor!

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I saw Dr. Jayaraman because my regular primary care physician was on vacation. Dr. Jayaraman was not only inconsiderate, she was downright nasty. She wanted me to have a lot of tests done and when I told her I wasn't sure that I wanted to, she just said, "You're not a child." No, I'm not. That's why I make decisions about the course of my medical treatment. She didn't ask me about what medications I was taking which could have had an impact on the abdominal pain I was having. She also gave me a hard time because I didn't want to use the radiologist she sends people to. What ever happened to choice? She wouldn't look up another practice and said that she "is not a computer." I don't usually write reviews, but I've also never seen a doctor this bad. Dr. Subramanian is in the practice and is excellent. See her instead!

awesome

Posted on July 14th, 2010

bad attitude for a MD. Doesn't listen to her pts. Infallibility complex.

Posted on May 13th, 2009