Dr. Uma M Penmetsa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uma M Penmetsa?

Dr Penmetsa has been great. She spends time with me. Gives me information I need to make choices of how to care for my health issues. She did surgery for me and made sure a special request of mine was taken care of. She remembers me - not just my health issues- from year to year at my annual health checks.

Useless , worst and not at all knowledgeable

THis is one of the useless doc I have ever seen. She should join the school again to learn gynac and woman's health. Useless and dont have knowledge at all. I have been detected by UTI , adn this doc has come to conclusion initiallly that I have INterstaller systasis. thanks to another doc who checked and told me this is infection. This doc did 10 times urine analysis and nothing worth at all... go for another, dont go just because she is south indian.

Teacher, Mommy

Dr. Uma Penmetsa is wonderful. She is so caring, thorough, and very helpful. Makes you feel so good about yourself. I had two beautiful baby girls under her care and superb medical expertise. Thank you Dr. Penmetsa!!

If you aren't pregnant, don't bother.

Absolute worst experience. Would not explain anything and made me feel horrible for not being married and making babies. I almost got the wrong treatment and was only able to get the right treatment by talking to two other nurses.

Excellent Doctor

My expereinces with Dr.Uma Penmetsa have all been positive outcomes. She is a wonderful doctor - takes her time to listen and give suggestions- very caring about other people from different ethnicity, beliefs and their background. She was recommended to me by a friend and I wil highly recommend her to anyone.

Love her and so glad she was my doctor for both of my pregnancies!

Excellent Doctor !!!!!!

Excellent doctor I had ever seen. She is so caring.Right now I moved from Rochester,so I am missing her a lot.I am searching a doctor as like Dr.Penmetsa..

Dr. Uma M Penmetsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.