Dr. Uma B Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uma B Prasad?

I really appreciate Dr. Prasad. My recent visit was somewhat hap-hazard because due to the fact that Dr. Prasad was in the process of admitting a patient tot he hospital. I understood - but Dr. Prasad made it a point to contact me to make sure that I was O.K. She did not have too - but that's the difference between a good doctor and a great doctor. She is a great doctor who cares.

Doctor Prasad is the best Doctor!

Friendly and communicative

Dr. Uma Prasad made a very good impression from the outset. Energetic but not rushed, she asked good questions and paid attention to my responses. I am glad to have made Dr. Prasad my primary physician .

COPD