Dr. Uma F Purighalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uma F Purighalla?

Appreciate her lifestyle guidance as well as medical guidance

Dr. Uma really takes a holistic approach to health care. For me personally, I have found her suggestions on diet and mindfulness extremely beneficial. This is not to say that she disregards traditional medicine - not at all - she just offers supplemental options as well, which I appreciate. I never feel rushed or like my questions are silly. I am really glad that Dr. Uma is my primary doctor.

Best PC in Pittsburgh!

So glad I found Dr. Purighalla!

I'm glad I found Dr. Purighalla. When I told my previous doctor about how upset I was about my weight gain, I was told that there's nothing I can do at my age (50), I could starve myself, and still not lose weight. Not Dr. Uma! She directed me in a path of a diet that met my personal preferences and now I lost weight and feel so much better about myself. She has helped me with other health issues and I am very pleased with her. The office is small, easy to access and park. I gave Dr. Purighalla a 5 star rating because that's how I feel about her as a professional. I find it hard to believe that a poor rating was given to her. On my initial visit, she spent a lot of time with me, and listened to my concerns. I do not however, care for the staff in her office. They're always eating, do not respond to messages in a reasonable time. I feel rushed when they call about my test results. They're not very friendly and seem to not like their job. My opinion.

Very happy

She spends a lot of time with me. Very helpful advice. Holistic. I never feel rushed.

horrible doctor

She is rude...enjoys arguing with you if you question her. Do not go To her. She is an arrogant know it all!

terrible

( one issue of many ) I was a patient of a doctor at this office for maybe about 10 years. That doctor moved on and it was suggested that I go to Uma. I never had an experience like this with my previous doctor who performed my yearly pap smears.A pap smear Uma performed on me caused a lot of discomfort. I spoke up about the size of the speculum she was getting out. I said "my previous docotor" (with that same office) "never used one that big". "I think a size smaller would be okay". I also stated that "I never had kids or gave birth". It seemed like she was ignoring me. I thought maybe I was being a fussy patient. But when she started to insert the speculum I stated "Ow, that hurts" but she continued on and I actually yelled "Oww!". She didn't say anything and then opened the speculum. I whimpered and felt a pinching / cutting pain that lasted the whole time during the exam. Then I felt pain in a different place inside me. It felt like she was using a sharp instrument to get the pap smear sample. The pain did lessen when the procedure was over but I had a burning sensation for an hour or two afterwards. I went straight home after that appointment. I was relunctant to but had to urinate shortly after getting home. It was then that I found a few spots of blood on my underwear. I called the office to pass along to her that I was bleeding and never got any response back at all in any way. I'm glad I didn't get an infection. I wished my previous doctor wouldn't have left.

Dr. Uma F Purighalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethel Park, PA.