Dr. Uma Ratakonda Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Uma Ratakonda?

Posted on April 30th, 2016

She is an amazing Doctor. She deserves more than a 5 rating , that's how good she is. I haven't seen her in a while because I got married and moved to Orange County. I need to see her again. for an appointment. 😆

Posted on January 30th, 2015

After giving birth a month ago she didn't want to listen to me with all the pain I was having...I ended up having a serious UTI infection which spread to my kidneys...She is a lousy doctor rushes patients out of her office so she can charge the insurance company....Please don't chose her as your OBGYN

Horrible Experience

Posted on December 10th, 2014

She is very impersonal even after years of working with you. She is easily annoyed by questions. During prenatal visits, she doesn't tell you what to expect for the subsequent visits. She recently transferred to a clinical setting where I waited 4 hours to see her even though my appoinment was for nine o clock.

Doctor is not the total package

Posted on April 5th, 2014

Doctor keeps patients waiting for a long time. I had a 9am appt. and doc did not walk in until 9.45. There were already 4 patients waiting. She also gets annoyed when questions are asked and she ignores and does not return phones. There is also no consistent follow up after tests are administered. Very lukewarm bedside manner. Office staff is very friendly and efficient.

Patient

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Ratakonda is quiet, however, what she lacks in interaction she makes up with skills. I have seen her for two years every five months or so, and each and every time, I can say with absolute certainty, her examination and procedures have always been very gentle; and the reason I know this, because her soft touch during a procedure (pap/biopsy/colpo) is in stark contrast with coarseness of a couple of other GYN's I have seen. Not only this, also, each and every time without exception she has performed the right tests for me (or as the trade would call "quality sampling") leading to correct diagnosis and management of my condition. I would recommend Dr. Ratakonda for her professional skills and capabilities and for her very gentle hands. P.S. Her staff are very friendly, professional and welcoming.

Posted on February 9th, 2014

She is a good Dr. as in caring and stuff. But I feel rushed every time we meet. She doesn't speak much and doesn't explain much even if you ask her a question. She once told me to look up a syndrome she diagnosed me with on the computer and tell her on my next visit what I found. If you are looking for a Dr. who don't talk much and rush through then she's the one. She is nice though but I need a dr who will take their time and talk to me. Her assistants are friendly.

if you are looking for impersonal ... She's is the right one!

Posted on July 7th, 2011

if you don't ask.... she won't tell you all what you need to know and if you ask she may react like she's not even there... Very impersonal, dry doctor... I won't recommend her.

Excellent Dr

Posted on March 10th, 2010

She is an Excellent Dr. One who is caring. Knows what she is doing. Must say she is one of the best Dr. I have every had.

Posted on December 5th, 2017