Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Umaima Fatima
Dr. Umaima Fatima, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fatima is affiliated with Phoenix VA Health Care System, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Cooper Hosp, Camden, Nj. Dr. Fatima has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Umaima Fatima has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Umaima Fatima is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.