Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Umaima S Jamaluddin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Umaima S Jamaluddin has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Umaima S Jamaluddin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Umaima S Jamaluddin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I started seeing Dr. Jamaluddin about 20 years ago when I was having hot flashes that lasted 7 min. and came every two hours and was told by another Dr. I was just going to have to learn to live with it. I have not had a hot flash since 24 hours after my first visit with her. I love her and would never go to another Dr. You do have to wait to long in her office but she is worth the wait.
At 5 months pregnant, I went in with my husband, we clearly told them we don't want to know the sex of our baby. Even though I had mentioned it to the lady doing my ultrasound she tells me it's a girl. Then When I'm seen by the Dr she asked me why I waited until I was 5 months pregnant to go see her, why i didn't go to my previous Dr, asks me how I even got into her office, and storms out of the room. It was the worst experience I've ever had. I don't need you to be caring and loving but at least be respectful. I would never recommend anyone to her. I've never written a review before until now. I don't mind blunt and to the point just have some respect.
I went to see this doctor. I had a vaginal prolaspe and thought she could help me. I waited forever. She flew into the room looking for something and out again, never acknowledged me there. When she finally did come in, she put thw palm of her hand at the back of the instrument doctors use to see inside and just shoved it in. When it was over I was bleeding, just a bit but sure wasn't bleeding when I came in there. She is uncaring, cold and not a doctor you would want to go to.
Dr. Jamaluddin is cut and dry, to the point, so if you're looking for warm and fuzzy, that's not what you'll find. BUT, she is extremely knowledgeable, and when I have had health problems arise, a compassionate side to her has come out that I wasn't aware that she had. She doesn't fool around when dealing with serious matters, and knows when it's time for business and when it's not. I have been very pleased with my care, especially with the health issues that I have had recently.
Dr. Jamaluddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Umaima S Jamaluddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUmaima Shabbir Jamaluddin Md, 100 W Columbus St Ste 200, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Umaima S Jamaluddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.