Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Umapathi Cattamanchi
Dr. Umapathi Cattamanchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL, with other offices in Maywood, IL and Chicago Heights, IL . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Cattamanchi is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago and Broadwater Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Umapathi Cattamanchi has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Cattamanchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Broadwater Health Center
49 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Umapathi Cattamanchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Umapathi Cattamanchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.