Dr. Umar Ghaffar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umar Ghaffar?

Great Doc !

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I am very angry regarding my "mistreatment" by your UF Primary Care Physician that you have sent me to. I have been trying to get a prescription that Dr. Ghaffar has prescribed to me and because he is "out of the Country", I am unable to receive my medication. This is ridiculous. I was told that it could be 2 weeks before he signs off on this. I am preparing to move out of state and I can't wait 3 weeks for a prescription that I will not be in the state to receive! If this is indicative of your level of Healthcare - it's the worst that I've ever seen and I fully intend to report this malpractice to any and all authorities who govern your practices.

Posted on April 9th, 2015