- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Umar Khayyam MD
Dr. Umar Khayyam, MD is a doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Coatesville, PA( and 3 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Umar Khayyam has 5 locations
Dr. Umar Khayyam has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Umar Khayyam has the following 9 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Umar Khayyam Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Select", "Aetna Select" ]
More about Dr. Umar Khayyam
Dr. Khayyam works in Camden, NJ and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Khayyam is affiliated with Montgomery County Emergency Services and Temple University Hospital.