Dr. Umberto Dambrosio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umberto Dambrosio?

An excelent internist. He listens and fixes the problem or sends you to a specilist to further help your illness.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I am a senior and have lived and traveled throughout the world. Dr. D'Ambrosio is a unique and vital doctor..he is totally respected by his colleagues in this area.I have been treated by many Dr's in my life time and find him to be the best. He is always direct,and determined to find the cause and problem to your illness,and immediate discomfort. I trust his judgement and professional advice. He infact saved my life by his astuteness and my trusting his advice. . He might feel embarasses by my testimony, but he deserves it, he is a doctor who cares....

visiting the peninsula

Posted on February 28th, 2010

Dr. D was extremely helpful to us as we were vacationing in California. He was very personable and informative. My wife was put at ease, and his wit and humor were refreshing in a medical field that has become all about numbers. All those years of patient care come together in a great practitioner.

Dr. D is one of the finest primary care physician's in Monterey!

Posted on May 15th, 2009

I've known and used Dr. D at Doctors on Duty for over 13 years now. He's also seen and treated all my family members and many friends. I can confidently recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015