- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Baylor St Luke's Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ume L Abbas MD
Dr. Ume L Abbas, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. Their specialties include Infectious Disease.
Dr. Ume L Abbas has 2 locations
Dr. Ume L Abbas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ume L Abbas has the following 8 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Ume L Abbas Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6620 Main St Ste 1375 Houston , TX (713) 798-2900
- 6620 Main St Houston , TX 77030
More about Dr. Ume L Abbas
Dr. Abbas works in Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Infectious Disease. Dr. Abbas is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital and Baylor St Luke's Medical Center.