Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal?

Dr. Sab has taken excellent care of me. I have very aggressive autoimmune disease and the office is very responsive to all my needs, whenever I need an urgent appointment or cooridination with another specialist or getting approvals for infusions or other costly medical services. Highly reccommed the specialist care given in by this practice.

Great Doctor

Dr Sab is wonderful man. Caring ,knowledgable,thorough... he gives his patients the time they need and he does not rush.Always happy and smiling.. he just makes you feel good and you know you are in good hands. Patty is fabulous. Really . She is so helpful and so fun to talk to....she never rushes you either... and Donna.. love her too. so go see Dr Sab now.. you will be so happy you did.

allergy attackt

I went for allergy test. I told the Dr. my Allergy is very bad. He send the girl in and she started with one arm and it was right away all red and itchy on the arm and she did the other arm and it was so uncomfortable I told her maybe we shouldnt finish and she said no we should. she did my back and I start having problem breathing and she got the Dr. he said why you didnt stop and I could hear him yellaing at her outside but I went to allergy shock and he had to come in and gave me some injection right away and I was on the floor and shaking and I didnt know what is going on.I was pretty scared and cold and ...He was keep blaming it on me why you let her to do all the test...so he was totally blaming on me.

misdiagnosed resulting in a horrible infection which has resulted in a severe disability

Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.