Dr. Umesh Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Umesh Sharma?

Posted on June 30th, 2016

This Dr. Is a pill pusher. He's not for his patients he's for the pharmaceutical!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Excellent.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Sharma is GREAT Physician and helped me immensely. He take care of his patient and takes GREAT care. He cares for his patients. I do thank him for taking care of me for last three years. I had and continue to have GREAT pleasure.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor

NO MORE

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

do not go there anymore - wait time way too long - wwaiting room too small with unconfortable furniture. rug is dirty. time management needs major improvement. doctor is nice and seems knowledgeable .

Worst Dr.

Posted on October 4th, 2013

He never looked or touched me in about 6 visits. I called his office to let them know that I was urinating a lot during the night, his staff called back saying that Lyrica could not be at fault. I took a huge spill in front of him, he turned away. His female staff behind him picked me up. I had reported that I lost my balance once I started Lyrica. In my opinion, he cares only about the money. He is the worst Dr. I have met.

Most caring doctor of my life

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Sharma is such a compassionate doctor. He won me over on my 1st visit and I would drive anywhere to have him remain my doctor. His knowledge is vast and complete. I adore this man for his total commitment to his work and to my health.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

When I first started seeing Dr. Sharma I required the use of a cane and some days could have even used a walker; I had uncontrolled muscle contractions or body movements and facial contortion which was most embarrassing and made me steer clear of regular socialization. After having been assessed, diagnosed and treated by Dr. Sharma my symptoms have vanished and I no longer have difficulty walking, uncontrolled arm movements, uncontrolled facial contortions and I no longer walk with a cane. I am so very thankful and grateful everyday

Highly Recommended

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I have being dealing with seizures for 10+ years now. I have met and being treated by many different Neurologist ranging from Puerto Rico, Las Vevas, & Florida. Threw the 10+ years I would average 10 -12 seizures per year. After I started treatment with Dr. Sharma, my life has drastically changed I haven't had any I mean "0" seizures. I can have a confident normal life again. I wish to remain "unknown" but I am and continue to be a current patient.

Posted on May 1st, 2017