3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ummekalsoom R Malik?

Unprofessional

Malik yelled at my son, gave me medicine that wasnt good for my pregnancy, insulted me, yelled at me for cancelling appointments she told me to cancel and told me I need to be more co.pliamt when I asked for a different medication.

Caring Professional

Dr. Ummekalsoom Malik is a caring professional. She is very patient and knowledgable and answers any question we may have. We are so grateful to have a doctor who truly cares about her patients. Her compassion and dedication to patient care is admirable. Thank you Dr. Malik for all you do.

She is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. She made me very comfortable, answered all my questions and explained the treatment plan in a detailed manner. I will highly recommend her.

More than satisfied

I've been Dr.Malik's patient for 6 years. She is kind & compassionate. She's also very smart. I trust her implicitly. Answers all my questions with patience. Even asks if I have any questions. I highly recommend her.

I totally agree with the review that said "Run for the Hills". Pelase stay away from Dr. Malik.

I have never in my life experienced a visit with a Dr. who has so little compassion and such poor bedside manner. Dr. Malik is very rude and has no patience for answering any questions or explaining the patient's condition and their treatment. She is just interested in taking tests and more tests and having the patient come back as much as possible to keep her practice busy and to earn more money. She does not explain what the tests are for and what the potential treatment is. If you are looking for a Dr. who will see you through the illness and on the road to recovery, please do yourself a favor and find another doctor. There must be other doctors who have more finesse and compassion than Dr. Malik. After seeing other reviews similar to mine, I realize this was nothing to do with me but a serious problem with Dr. Malik's approach to medicine. I hope she has a chance to see these reviews and changes her approach as a human being to her patients.

Everyone has an Opion

rating a doctor who cares for Cancer patients is important to me, i want others to feel comfortable and confident as I did on my first visit. All my questions were answered. Dr. Malik presented much information to me and my family. She took her time in answering all of our questions. As you may know an oncologist can be one of the scariest office visits to have. I can honestly say that Dr. Malik made me and my family feel at ease and continues to care for me.

Find another doctor

I agree with a review written here that stated, "run for the hills". This doctor has zero compassion, not willing to work with a patient, terrible bedside manner, she wants it her way or the highway. We took the highway, as we could see down the path that her basic premise was test, test and test. Treatment was only an option, assuming you followed her instructions to get tests whether you need them, or not. It is all about making money and covering herself from litigation, not about helping the patient.

I wish there were negative numbers to give this doctor

Abysmal bedside manner; won't even respond to other doctors' requests when asking for test results.

Dr. Ummekalsoom R Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.