Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Unique Michaud
Dr. Unique Michaud, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Dorchester Center, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Michaud is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital and Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.. Dr. Michaud has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Unique Michaud has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Unique Michaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dorchester Center, MA.