Dr. Upendra M Shah Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Upendra M Shah?

Dr Shah always seemed to be in a rush whenever I went into his office. It was my first pregnancy and instead of taking the time to reassure me of my concerns (it was a normal healthy pregnancy) they were dismissed in a hurry. Before my due date even arrived he began insisting I be induced, because in his words no good would come from waiting. I waited anyways and was increasingly pressured to consider induction. Ultrasounds were not scheduled to see where the babies position actually was near the end and against my better judgement I proceeded with the induction despite not wanting one and making it clear I didn't want one. Needless to say after being induced at 41 weeks and 5 days my son had to be born via C-section because he wasn't fully in position. Even during the decision making process in the hospital I felt rushed and unheard. Dr. Shah's bedside manner is severely lacking. Will not be returning to this office.

Dr. Upendra M Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dewitt, MI.