Dr. Uri Ahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uri Ahn?

Confidence

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I have had two surgeries on my back. Two years ago and recently. Each time I was very comfortable with the apporach and professionalism of both eht Doctor and his entire staff. Thanks to Dr. Ahn I am six weeks out of spinal fusion and am almost pain free and back to work. I am insylin dependent diabetic and am older than 39 (by a substantial amount) and that has an effect on the healing process. Dr. Ahn and his staff have taken every precaution to ensure the best treatment.

Brian S

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Ahn has performed surgery on my back and neck for degenerative discs. Because of his surgical skills I am now able to enjoy my retirement. He has been very supportive and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Ahn is a LIFECHANGER!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I was referred to Dr Ahn from my PCP following a re-injury of a herniated disk that occurred while using a chain saw approx. 3 1/2 years ago. After immediately diagnosing me as having cauda equina based on MRI/physical eval. due to numbness in the groin, he recommended surgery L4/L5 & L/5/S1 within a week. Had surgery on Thurs. 9/21/2017. Felt immediate relief upon waking from surgery. I had my 6 week post-op with Dr Ahn yesterday and at this point am 99.9% symptom free!!!! 4 smaller toes and knee on right leg are no longer numb, sciatica which was SEVERE prior to surgery is GONE. Just mild cramping in lower back around the incision which has been resolving with PT. Additionally, therapist Kate Alilio is phenomenal. Hopefully, I will not have to ever have follow up surgery again, however if I do I will have no one but Dr Ahn. Have already referred 3 people with back pain to see him. Thank you Dr Ahn. Sincerely, Kenneth Richardson

Professional and Proficient

Posted on June 30th, 2017

After years of back pain and various pain management treatment methods, last year I was no longer able to walk, stand or even sit comfortably. I met with Dr. Ahn, who recommended surgery. His calm demeanor put me at ease and he didn't pressure me to make a decision. I had a list of questions, which he answered professionally, thoroughly and patiently. He also explained the downside possibilities. I opted to go forward with the surgery and an so glad I did. I am amazed at how nearly pain-free I am. Surgery was only 2 weeks ago, so I have a long recovery ahead of me, but I would do it all over again. I unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Ahn to anyone who has spinal issues. He is a miracle worker.

Excellent

Posted on June 18th, 2017

I went to see dr Ahn based on a referral from a friend. He was great and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends too. He was the tie breaking opinion between another location who was extremely negative about surgery and another dr who suggested surgery right away. I had a central herniation with significant numbness in both legs with periods of not being able to walk or stand straight. Dr ahn listened to me. I felt like he was really trying to help. He strongly encouraged me to try steroid injection before surgery despite my strong belief it wouldn't do anything. He ultimately left the decision up to me but reasoned for my own acceptance wouldn't it be best to at least try all non-surgical options to be secure In my decision for surgery. It was great advice and I agreed. After it didnt work and my symptoms got worse I was quickly scheduled for surgery. He and his team of PAs were extremely thorough and supportive before, during and after surgery. I had immediate relief. I recovered well. I was nervous I did something to my back a year later and went back for a follow up. He was very supportive, professional and helpful. Taking time to review the old and the new MRIs with me to show me that everything was ok. His office is externaly busy. There is always a full waiting room. The support office staff have always been great. They don't have the luxury of time for non- value added chatter. They get you in take care of you and then support the next patient. Susan from the front is a rockstar!!. She worked hard to make all my appointments fit my schedule. She was thoughtful of traffic since I came from an hour away.

Life worth living again

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Thanks to the excellent care from Dr. Ahn and his staff, my debilitating leg pain and weakness is gone. Why just survive when we can live fully again?

My arms are not numb anymore

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Ahn performed a neck fusion on me. I rate Dr. Ahn a Ten. A very smart Dr. with gifted hands. Nice personality and explains to you what your problem is and what needs to be done to fix you.

Best Doctor Around!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

I went to see Dr. Ahn for a herniated disk. Using my MRI, he showed me what was going on and explained my options. I opted for the surgery and it all went well, just as Dr. Ahn predicted. He is professional, polite and caring. If I ever need more back/spine surgery, I will go back to Dr. Ahn. I would recomment him to anyone.

Surgery fixed arm pain!

Incredible doctor.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I felt very comfortable from the very first meeting I had with Dr. Ahn. After talking with him, I was very confident that he was the doctor to take care of my severely herniated disc problem that was causing very bad sciatic nerve pain all down my leg. After my surgery, I felt incredible relief immediately and every day that went by I felt even better. His surgical staff, office staff, hospital he does surgery out and his aftercare program are all great. It has to be a team effort to have a highly successful surgery and it all starts with Dr. Ahn. If you meet him, you will understand why I had the confidence that he was going to be my surgeon.

Thank you Dr Ahn!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I had a L4-L5 discectomy & laminectomy on my spine. I couldn't be more pleased with the work Dr Ahn did on my back. He gave me my life back. I'm so thankful I had him do my surgery!

Phenomenal surgeon! Many, many thanks!

Posted on May 20th, 2017

A great big thank you to Dr. Ahn! I February, I ruptured my disc at L4/L5, and suffered through unbearable and debilitating pain that left me unable to walk, sit, stand or sleep for a week. Shots of Lidocaine and corticosteroids took 1.5 weeks to feel relief, but I still had serious concerns that the steroid injection would wear off, and the pain would return. I was also concerned about permanent nerve damage, since I still had some numbness and no reflex in my left leg. After meeting with Dr. Ahn, I decided to pursue surgery. One month after the injury, Dr. Ahn performed a microdiscectomy, and two weeks after the surgery I was back to work! I lead a very active lifestyle, walk and run, and use an elliptical machine, doing 6-7 miles per day, 5 days a week. I have never had any injuries, and was very afraid that I would never feel like my pre-injury self. Six weeks later... I've been walking throughout my recovery... I'm back to 6+ miles a day, with no issues. My hamstrings are tight, and I haven't resumed all of my usual exercises, but I know that I will. I have started running in short intervals... no issues. Dr. Ahn did an AMAZING job! He gave me my normal life back! His straightforward, honest and reassuring manner was comforting, and his surgical skills are exceptional. My recovery went very well, and I've never had any recurrence of pain or numbness in my back or leg. My scar is very minimal, and within a few months, it will probably be completely unnoticeable. I highly recommend Dr. Uri Ahn... he is a phenomenal surgeon. The injury was unfortunate, but I feel incredibly fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Ahn!