Have you seen Dr. Urmen J Desai?

Amazing Surgeon!

I got my breast done a few weeks ago. He is a really gifted surgeon. More importantly, I just loved his bedside manner!

Amazing personality and bedside manner

Dr. Desai is the most amazing doctor I have met. I am so glad he came into my life. I interviewed a few doctors and he was the one I chose! He changed my life and gave me the self confidence that I need !

Best Surgeon Ever!!!

Dr. Desai is the best doctor! I had been searching and searching for many doctors all around the city and finally came upon Dr. Desai. He had the best bedside manner and his staff was so sweet and kind. He may be at field at ease immediately and explained everything and very great detail. I decide to have surgery with Dr. to sign is the best decision I ever made. I am at when you're out from surgery and I am so so happy.

Best Harvard Doctor

I saw Dr. Desai a few months ago after thinking about breast augmentation for 10 years. It was the best decision I ever made!!

Best Plastic Surgeon

Gifted Doctor. So very caring. Very well trained. Best bedside manner. My only regret is that I should have seen him years ago.

Dr. Desai is my favorite!

Amazing doctor. So patient with me as I was super nervous!

Board Certified

Doctor desai is the best. He went to Harvard and is board certified so I know I am in good hands.

No regrets!

Dr. Desai is the best. There is just so much to say. You will just know when you see him.

Dr. Desai is my hero!

Dr. Desai is my hero. He took me from feeling very secure with my breasts, to being super confident and finally being able to wear revealing clothing. He is young, energetic, and has a great deal of empathy. He is very bright as he went to Harvard and Brown, and worked in Beverly Hills and Miami Beach which are the mecca of Plastic Surgery in my opinion. I recommend his gifted hands to anyone!

breast augmentation by Dr. Desai

Dr urmen desai an exceptional doctor. I was referred from a friend who went to see him 6 months ago and I am so jealous of her breast. The is utterly gifted.....and a really nice down-to-earth guy. He will change our lift!

The best doctor I have ever met!

Dr. Desai is amazing. I read more about him on his private website desaiplasticsurgery.com and how he went to Harvard and Brown and did Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills and Miami Beach. He is a gifted surgeon. I am a few weeks after breast augmentation. He is simply the best!

Dr. Desai is the best!

Dr. Urmen Desai is truly a gifted surgeon. I found him by googling "Breast Augmentation" and his private website came up: desaiplasticsurgery.com I know that he trained at Harvard and Miami Beach and Beverly Hills. I was lucky enough to find him. I am 4 months from my breast augmentation and I am just so please, so I know bad results can easily happen. His office is close to the subway, clean, and his office staff is super professional. I give him and his hands my highest recommendation

Dr. Urmen J Desai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.

Dr. Urmen J Desai Is this you?