Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Urmila J Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Urmila J Patel has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Urmila J Patel has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Urmila J Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Never shows the respect towards the patient. Whenever we used to ask a question, she used to respond as if we are supposed to know the answer and should not be asking such silly questions. The fact is we already know the answers from the web but we are worried if we were missing something and wanted to check with her. She does not seem to allocate enough time for the appointments. As grb mentioned I agree that she is always rushing. I think we were patient enough to visit her for 5 times and then have to change the doctor after that
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Urmila J Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
Locations & DirectionsTampa Obstetrics, 505 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Urmila J Patel in this video.
Dr. Urmila J Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.