Dr. Ursula V Roeder Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ursula V Roeder?

Fantastic surgeon.

Fantastic surgeon. Answers all your questions and is very helpful in decision making. Spends a good amount of time with you and don't feel hurried or pushed. Follows up to make sure you are doing okay after release from hospital and explanations are thorough and understandable (laymens language). Very comfortable with her. Would recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Roeder's patient

Wow, impressive. Ursula Vanessa Roeder M.D. is a general surgeon. She did a surgery for me at St. Joe's and I was impressed - she seems the happy surgeon. To me she is a calming presence. Dr. Roeder came in pre-op, held my hands, giggled with me and she knew I was afraid. In recovery she came to see me, including post-op/follow-up appointment in her office she held my hands, giggled and hugged me! She processes a considerable amount surgeries, so she's no beginner. She does many gallbladder removals, and works side-by-side with a plastic surgeon for breast cancer. I recommend her, especially if you're looking for a 'girl' doctor. Thanks Doctor Roeder!

WOW! What An Exceptional Experience :)

This is my first time meeting Dr Roeder and I was blown away by how amazing my experience was with her and her staff! Her scheduler is soo nice and really works with your schedule. She even got me into get a surgery with Dr Roeder very quickly, which was a pleasant surprise. Her front desk is also very nice, she made me feel very welcome and even asked how everything went after my appointment. Her nurse, Mary, is very caring, nice, knowledgable and very easy to talk to. And the Dr is by far one of the most pleasant, caring, nice, knowledgable, friendly (did I mention CARING) Dr's I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am always very nervous and tend to "clam up" when I go in for dr appts. and sometimes it takes me a very long time to open up to a dr or feel comfortable with a dr. But as soon as she walked in and spoke to me I immediatley felt at ease and felt very comfortable talking with the dr. She is just soo nice and makes you as a patient feel very cared for. I will recommend every body to Dr Roeder for as long as I live!