Dr. Urszula W Tajchman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Urszula W Tajchman?

EXCELLENT Doctor. With a newborn patient Dr Tajchman in a matter of a day made an apt with A surgeon at Doernbecher Hospital. My now 4 year old grnadon has been a patient since day 2 of his birth. I have been to every apt. and have never experienced the type of care she and her staff have given our family. They get back to you same day with questions. They make you feel so comfortable in such a scary time of your childs life. Thank you Dr Tyjchaman and your staff.

Dr T pediatric heart doctor

The Very Best, We could not ask for a better Dr. Whenever we needed a question answered it was an immediate phone call back or email, and believe me we called alot! Dr T diagnosed my Grandson days after he was born. who required open heart sugery. Dr T had the apt at OSU set up the same day she saw him for the first time . She and her staff have been wonderful and made a very hard time comforting and reassuring that he would be fine. And he is.... Thank You Dr. T and your staff you are the best I and my family have ever had for care .