Dr. Usha G Nayak Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usha G Nayak Jr?

Ask questions

I waited more than an hour for a scheduled appointment. I spent less than 10 minutes with the Dr during which time she tried to prescribe medication without any testing or diagnosis, which I refused. Their office also charges almost $500 for a new patient fee and may not tell you about it. Beware! None of the other pulmonary specialists in my area have a new patient fee. I will not be returning.

Dr. Nayak is a very special physician and most amazing human being.

I was referred to Dr. Nayak as a result of a concerning CAT scan.She immediately scheduled a biopsy, upon results, met with me and my amazing daughter, sharing diagnosis of cancer. This was when she first showed her angel wings. She declared that I should see an oncologist, that she trusted as the best, and strongly encouraged prompt follow-up. With my agreement, she then picked up the phone and called the oncologist, {another member of the miracle team} and demanded that he see me and my daughter asap, more accurately that day, actually within two hours. That's right, THAT DAY. She championed the assault upon my lung cancer that eventually ended in successful surgery.{another member of the miracle team } The team of gifted physicians communicated with each other and demanded victory. THEY WERE AMAZING ! I'm sure she was taught to be a gifted MD, obviously brilliant and skilled. Most obvious to me was her most precious gift of her strength of hope and courage that she shares from her heart. This not learned, only to be exchanged in spiritual truth. Although she is way to humble to accept the title of hero, she will always be that special to me and my family.

without exception she is excellent

Caring doc

Been with her for years, she always there for you! she listen to you, and guide to the best solutions.

Very helpful doc

I called on a thursday evening at 8:30PM, to leave a message for a prescription refill for my grandma. Instead the doctor picked up. She was very pleasant and helpful, but asked me to call again and leave a message for her staff. I was very impressed with her attitude and patient answers to my questions on a thursday night.

very caring and pateint listenr

I have been going to see dr nyak for 3 years she is a wonderful pateint lady who listens to me carefully.

Great physician with sense of humor

She has a great sense of humor and very caring bedside attitude. Immediately made me feel at ease and very comfortable. The office staff were also very nice and acomadating.

hard to find a doctor who really cares

It is really hard to find a doctor who cares. I have been following her at her various locations over 5 years. I even call her on her cell phone. I feel safe and comfortable knowing she has my best interes t

Nice pleasant young doc

Nice pleasant young doc who listens

doctor who actually listens