Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Usha S Ram has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
My experience with Dr. Ram have not been pleasant. Every time I leave her office I'm very agitated and not in a good mood. She is very rough and rude. She always cut me off when I try to say something and she never listens to what I have to say. She thinks she knows it all and that she is never wrong. Her exams aren't thorough at all. She also leaves me in the room for sometimes almost an hour waiting on her to come back. She hurt me every time I had a pelvic exam. She doesn't inform me when its time to insert the clamp and she just shoves it in very roughly. I wouldnt recommend her.
Dr Ram has been my Dr. for 40 yrs. She delivered both of my children and has also been my gynecologists for as many yrs. She has been a great Dr for me. There is a history of Ovarian cancer in my family and she always informed me of the newest tests, and ordered these tests for me. She has even called me at personally to get these tests and follows up with the results. I would highly recommend her as she is very caring and compassionate . She takes the time to answer all my questions.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Ram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn Womens Hospital
Dr. Usha S Ram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBloomfield Hills Ob/Gyn, 1750 S Telegraph Rd Ste 108, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Usha S Ram in this video.
Dr. Usha S Ram is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.