Dr. Usha Ram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usha Ram?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

I LOVE DR RAM BEEN GOING TO HER FOR 39 YRS WAS MY FIRST GYNOCOLOGIST DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND ONE GRANDCHILD EXCELLENT DR

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

She is the best!

I reccomend Dr. Ram

Posted on July 31st, 2014

All the women in my family are patients of Dr. Ram, She is truly a caring physician, that means a lot. She treated a family members' uterine cancer and did a wonderful job.

Dr Ram

Posted on January 17th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Ram have not been pleasant. Every time I leave her office I'm very agitated and not in a good mood. She is very rough and rude. She always cut me off when I try to say something and she never listens to what I have to say. She thinks she knows it all and that she is never wrong. Her exams aren't thorough at all. She also leaves me in the room for sometimes almost an hour waiting on her to come back. She hurt me every time I had a pelvic exam. She doesn't inform me when its time to insert the clamp and she just shoves it in very roughly. I wouldnt recommend her.

patient

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Dr Ram has been my Dr. for 40 yrs. She delivered both of my children and has also been my gynecologists for as many yrs. She has been a great Dr for me. There is a history of Ovarian cancer in my family and she always informed me of the newest tests, and ordered these tests for me. She has even called me at personally to get these tests and follows up with the results. I would highly recommend her as she is very caring and compassionate . She takes the time to answer all my questions.

Finance Training Coordinator

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Ram is a very kind, caring, courteous, professional. I have been seeing Gynecologist for a long time now and Dr. Ram is the best out of them all. I just simply adore her and her work ethics. Choosing Dr. Ram as your Doctor will be one of the greatest things that you do.

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Ram for over 30 years. She is a wonderful doctor. I recommend her to everyone. She found my sister had cancer. Was on the phone right away and got her going in the right direction. She has been cancer free for over 5 years. Love this Doctor!!!

Patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Excellent physician. I went to her on the advise of others. She took the time to explain my condition. Very good bedside manner and did not rush. Was very gentle when performing my uterine surgical biopsy procedure in office and explained every thing she was doing it. Staff member helping her was also supportive. I see now why patients speak so highly of her.

Great experience

Posted on January 30th, 2011

I went to Dr Usha with complex problems after being disappointed by two other gynecologists. Dr Usha Ram was thorough, caring, and knew her line of treatment. Thanks to her, I can enjoy my love life again as I would like to..

Posted on June 7th, 2017