Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Usha Saha has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 5
One Of Her Secretarial Staff, The One That Does The BillIng Is Horrible,She Is Rude, Nasty And The Worst Person You Could EVER Have Answering Your Phone Calls. She Acts As Though You Are Interrupting He When Ever You Call Or Go In The Office! The Dr. Is Ok, She Was My Dr For Years Before She Was Kicked Out Of The Hospital And Unable To Practice There! Stay Away From This Office.e
Dr. Saha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
46 Years Experience
Darbhanga Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Usha Saha accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions210 Cornelia St, Plattsburgh, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Usha Saha in this video.
Dr. Usha Saha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.