Dr. Usha K Varma Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Usha K Varma?

Caring & personal

I have been going to this Doctor for several years. She is excellent. Very caring -

Avoid Dr. Varma and her staff if you have an urgent matter that needs immediate attention.

Dr. Varma and her staff are unprofessional and do not take care of urgent conditions in a timely manner. They do not respect other Dr. findings and the office assistant makes changes in the emergency Dr. written instructions. If they don't want to help, they put you on hold and never pick up again. The bedside manner and courtesy is the worst I've experienced anywhere.

Beware of Dr. Usha Varma

I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone, she has NO bedside manner, does not return calls and when I was in excruciating pain, she sent for x-rays that were going to be delivered to her in a week. She does not conduct herself in a professional manner, and lets you know she does not like to answer a question more than once. Since she doesn't return calls, I told her receptionist I was changing providers, the Dr. asked her receptionist to let me know that she would drop me as a patient.

Assuring doctor with sound advice

Will be pleased to see her again aden recommend her to my friends and relatives.

She is a nice lady, but...

she doesn't spend enough time with me. May be because I have HMO?? I spend longer time in waiting room than she see me. She also didn't diagnose my major, such an obvious health issues. She just told me to relax and take vitamins... I was diagnoses correctly by other clinic when I went to get a second opinion. Also, they never ever call me for teat result! I have to call all the time.

Not very satisfy with her work

Feels like she doesn't suggest any of extra testing i.e. blood test, cat scan, MRI. I always have to ask for it.